Thursday, July 21, 2011
Posted by Jeff Campbell in "Apple Laptops" @ 01:51 PM
"Every Apple enthusiast is now faced with a dilemma: How will I protect the new OS X Lion MacBook Air? For those looking for sleek style and lightweight yet rugged protection, WaterField Designs unveils its latest and the first announced in new MacBook Air case protection-the MacBook Air Smart Case."
This looks to be a perfect companion case for the MacBook Air, priced at $79.00 USD for the 11-inch or $89.00 USD fo the 13-inch. Among the features are:
- Custom fitted to 11.6 or 13.1 inch MacBook Air
- Light, protective and water-resistant
- nylon exterior with padded interior Ultrasuede®,
- scratch-free liner that helps remove fingerprints
- Eco-friendly, distressed brown leather flanks sides
- High-impact, rigid, plastic inserts for additional protection
- Stretch back pocket to hold power adapter and cablesSix color choices.